Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OK All You Laggards...







My son Daniel gave me a haircut, but first he shaved away the top and left the sides. I am making a goofy face, so what you'll see in person in a week should be less startling! Let's hope anyway!

Laggards Alert!

Please send in a Picture! Lessen the chance of someone thoughtlessly blurting out, "Oh My God, is that really you, Alvin*? What happened?"

Please provide a link to the picture (as a comment to this post) if it is online somewhere OR email it to me as an attachment at:

SRKrause47@gmail.com

I'll do the rest.

(Something fairly recent and Photoshop away the worst parts if you must!)

Steve

*Trivia: Alvin, Simon and Theodore were AKA as what? 1958! Most of us were about 11? They later had a TV series and a movie.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell your classmates what you think.